Confederation Of Independent States
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The powers of the world will rise and fall but we shall always endure

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Confederation of Independent States.............View Our Guest Forum In English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic....Four Forum Games have been added at the bottom of the forum in the Gaming Section.......DEFCON 5 FADE OUT ............ New Applications For Membership And Asylum Should Be Posted At Immigration............. Members that are on the Green Team are reminded to cast their Senate Vote for Shaka of Britannia Coast.............
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Government List
The First Triumvirate
Mad Max

Madam President
Domina

Secretary Of Internal Affairs
Raul Castro

Secretary Of Foreign Affairs
Admin

Secretary Of Finance
Admin

Secretary Of Defence
Yelmik

Secretary Of Recruitment
Lollerobot

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:22 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Confederation Of Independent States on your social bookmarking website

Application For Asylum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application For Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Application For Asylum   Application For Asylum EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:17 am

Please read, fill out, clip, paste and post to obtain Asylum within COIS.

Please fill out as truthfully as possible, honesty is the best policy. If you are a returning Member, please state that information. we will help people who are open and honest, but we frown upon people who tell us lies!

Why do you require Asylum:

Ruler Name:
Nation Name:
Nation Link:
Current Team Colour:
Nation Resources: Have you recently changed them [Y/N]
Nation Strength:
Is your Real Life native tongue English [Y/N]

IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE POLICY OF THE CONFEDERATION OF INDEPENDENT STATES, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS HONESTLY AS POSSIBLE.

Have you been placed on a Z.I List [Y/N]

Do you understand that Tech Raiding is strictly prohibited at the Confederation Of Independent Nations, and that attacks upon other nations are not to be undertaken, unless authorised by the Government of the Confederation Of Independent Nations. [Y/N]

Previous Alliances:

Positions held in previous Alliances:

Have you officially resigned from your previous Alliance [Y/N]

Reason for leaving your previous Alliance:

Are you involved in any aggressive wars:

Who recruited you:

Reason for requesting Membership of the Confederation Of Independent Nations:

We required that nations below 3,500 Infrastructure to sell Technology, is this a problem for you:

I [Name], hereby swear to uphold and follow the Charter of the Confederation Of Independent Nations at all times. I understand, that it is my duty to serve the Confederation Of Independent Nations to the best of my ability.

I [Name], agree that if I supply false information on my Application, I could be liable to pay a fine of (100 Technology) to the Government of the Confederation Of Independent Nations, and that my Application could be delayed or rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://independentstates.forumotion.co.uk

Application For Asylum
Page 1 of 1